Las Vegas Bariatrics Blog
Dr. Hanna & Las Vegas Bariatrics has redefined surgical weight loss by emphasizing nutrition, fitness & group support before as well as after surgery.
Gastric banding is a common weight loss surgery procedure that has helped numerous men and women achieve a healthy weight in a safe, controlled manner. Dr. Bernie Hanna is one of the more experienced surgeons in Las Vegas. In order to achieve truly outstanding results, he customizes every procedure and carefully monitors each patient’s progress.The most common bariatric surgery procedures are gastric bypass, sleeve gastrectomy, adjustable gastric band, and biliopancreatic diversion with duodenal switch. Each surgery has its own advantages.
You may be a candidate for weight loss surgery if:
• You’re an obese adult, especially if you have a weight-related condition, such as type 2 diabetes.
• You do your research to know the risks and benefits.
• You’re ready to adjust how you eat after the surgery.
• You’re committed to making lifestyle changes to keep the weight off.
• You understand surgery is not a quick fix and will take consistent effort.
You may be a candidate if you are extremely obese, with a body mass index (BMI) of at least 30, and with a weight-related condition.
If you’re considering Bariatric surgery in Las Vegas NV, contact us for a weight loss consultation to get you started on your weight loss journey today!